short slogans for fedora workstation ad to run (for free!) on stack exchange?

The Stack Exchange QA site runs free advertising for open source
projects -- see
http://blog.stackoverflow.com/2009/12/free-vote-based-advertising-for-open-source-projects/

With Fedora 21, I'd like to have separate ones for Workstation, Server,
and Cloud, and particularly would like to run the Workstation one on
the main Stack Overflow developer Q&A site (and Server on
sysadmin-focused Server Fault). I think we'll try some with just the
new logos and label, but I'd also like to see the response to some with
a basic slogan. For Server and Cloud, I think the top-line text from
https://getfedora.org/en/server/ and https://getfedora.org/en/cloud/
will work, but for workstation, the slogan is:

  This is the Linux workstation you've been waiting for.

which I also like, but, alone right next to "[logo] Workstation",
having workstation in the text itself is awkward. Additionally, since
the site is developer focused, I'd like to play up the developer target
angle.

Anyone have suggestions for something that short or shorter which
doesn't reuse the word workstation? We could even try one that has the
more-general-user slant of the existing slogan along with one that's
really tuned to the developer audience.

--
Matthew Miller
<mattdm@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>