Re: F21 flyers

On Thu, 2014-12-11 at 07:36 -0500, Matthew Miller wrote:
> We do need to make sure that we get the logo usage guidelines right --
> I know the design team is working on that.

I did look for a ticket on the design team trac and failed to find one.
(Gnokii had mentioned it during the EMEA meeting.) Would you know if
they're just working on the logos or are they working on complete
flyers?

For the time being, I'm just going to use a general Fedora logo like
we've done in the past flyers. Once I submit it for review, more changes
can be made.
--
Thanks,
Regards,