Get Fedora mini-hackfest / meeting

HI all,

robyduck and the websites team have been hard at work on the getfedora website, and it is progressing nicely. However, one of the big missing pieces is quality copy for the
product descriptions, and the "tour" pages.

So i am proposing we meet up on Monday Nov 10 at 1900UTC in #fedora-mktg to hack at getting this content done (this is quite time sensitive, as we need to get this content to l10n ASAP)

I have also added Paul Frields, Matt Miller and Stephen Gallagher to this thread as my ideas for some representation from the Workstation, Cloud and Server WG's respectively. YOu three, if there are any other preople from the working groups that might want to help out us with the marketing
copy for the products, feel free to invite them too.

cheers,
ryanlerch