Self-Introduction: (keglo stephane)

Hi, my name is keglo stephane and I live in abidjan. My Fedora Account System (FAS) username is kstephane. I am new to IRC and would like help getting started!

I learned about the Fedora Marketing team through the Fedora project wiki, and am interested in joining because i want to promote open source and free software locally through Fedora .for doing this , we want to create a local fedora community.

This is the first FOSS project I have worked on!.

This is the first Marketing project I have worked on!.

My skills, which I hope to utilize in Fedora Marketing, include:

  • (Marketing Skills) : i have no particular skill in marketing.on the other side , i love talking about Fedora around me.
  • (Other Skills) : i studied computer science and have some knowledge on hardware , programming and network.
  • I'd also like to learn to promote a project and spread ideas of innovation through open source and free software communities

When I'm not working on Fedora, I am  working on personal projects.

A couple of goals I have for the Fedora Project are to increase educational software packages and made available in several language its promotional resources and websites. I would also like to see a Fedora channel happens in Fedora.

I am wondering about how team marketing interacts with ambassadors and other teams.

Please help me get started!