Subject: Fedora 21 Beta status is Go, release on November 4, 2014
Date: Thu, 30 Oct 2014 15:41:42 -0400 (EDT)
From: Jaroslav Reznik <jreznik@xxxxxxxxxx>
To: devel-announce@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, test-announce <test-announce@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Fedora Logistics List <logistics@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

At the Fedora 21 Beta Go/No-Go Meeting #3 that just occurred, it was
agreed to Go with the Fedora 21 Beta by Fedora QA, Release Engineering
and Development.

Fedora 21 Beta will be publicly available on Tuesday, November 04, 2014.

Meeting details can be seen here:
Minutes: http://bit.ly/1tmPWzw
Log: http://bit.ly/1DCMsvi

Thanks everyone!
Jaroslav

Joe Brockmeier | Principal Cloud & Storage Analyst
jzb@xxxxxxxxxx | http://community.redhat.com/