Re: Is Marketing interested in becoming part of a new "Fedora Outreach Steering Committee"?

Okay, awesome — I'm glad to see so much enthusiasm for the idea.

The Ambassadors discussion had a lot of concern over the amount of
effort to create and get this off the ground, and hopefully we can
transform some of this enthusiasm into collaboratively building the new
thing (rather than saying "okay, ambassadors, transform yourselves, and
when you're ready, we'll jump in).

--
Matthew Miller
<mattdm@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>