Re: New in beta to highlight?

On 10/23/2014 03:07 AM, Jaroslav Reznik wrote:

>On Wed, Oct 22, 2014 at 3:39 PM, Jaroslav Reznik wrote:
>

>It's the plan for Beta!
>
>That's great. I have done an additional pass and fixed a few things in the
>wiki. How do people collaboratively edit on Fedora magazine?
Actually - plan is to edit announcement on wiki, then create nicer htmlized
version, that's going to be published with Beta announcement. The question is
how "nicer" we can make it. Usually we collect for example screenshots a bit
later for final but it would be nice to have it for Beta too - any volunteer?

I can take screenshots of the cloud image.

/me hopes this isn't too subtle an attempt at humor...

Seriously, though, I can try to do screenshots of the desktop ... sometime before Monday. But if someone else can do so, that'd be awesome.

Best,

jzb

--
Joe Brockmeier | Principal Cloud & Storage Analyst
jzb@xxxxxxxxxx | http://community.redhat.com/