From: "Matthew Miller" <mattdm@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: jzb@xxxxxxxxxx, "Fedora Marketing team" <marketing@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, September 30, 2014 6:21:58 PM
Subject: Re: Amazing numbers on Fedora Magazine!

On Fri, Sep 26, 2014 at 05:19:14PM -0500, Joe Brockmeier wrote:
> I'm sure this will die down a bit after Shellshock does, but we've got
> some great momentum. Let's keep it up!

Seconded -- this is awesome. This month more than doubled the previous
record (set just last month).

It also makes me want to prioritize Ryan's work on a theme with a "related
content" module — this how the buzzfeeds and huffpos of the world catch you.
A lot of people are coming in directly to the shellshock articles and it'd
be nice to get them to look around.

--
Matthew Miller
<mattdm@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>