slashdot effect

So, Slashdot ain't what it used to be*, but one link to my shellshock
article at the bottom of a slashdot post covering multiple shellshock things
(that is, not even featuring mine) and slashdot is now the top referrer of
the last 30 days by a comfortable margin, and that puts it 5 for non-Fedora
sources for all time.

Conclusion: we should really try to get on slashdot more.

* the joke is, of course, that it never was.

--
Matthew Miller
<mattdm@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>