Marketing meeting minutes & discussion 26-08-2014

Hello everyone,

We had a Marketing meeting today in #fedora-meeting. Only 3 people attended, mailga, MarkDude and me.

We hoped to vote on some stuff in the meeting, and since only 3 members attended, we will continue the discussion in the list, so everyone will have to chance to comment ;)

1)In the last meeting in late July, we went over different roles that people can take on, and mailga with croberts have made a draft wiki page with the different groups and coordinators/contributors of each group[1]. Any comments on that? Anyone that would like to contribute and join a group?

2)We also discussed the option of having bi-weekly (for now) marketing meetings again, and as the F21 release is approaching, we could organize weekly meetings. That will help us be more organized, knowing what needs to be done until the launch. Any objections?

The meeting minutes can be found here[2]

[1]https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Marketing/Tasks_and_roles
[2]http://meetbot.fedoraproject.org/fedora-meeting/2014-08-26/fedora-meeting.2014-08-26-20.01.html

Thanks,
Zacharias