Re: FAS Group information

We have some badges for posting on the magazine, they have to be awarded manually.

If you posted something to site and need a badge, reply back with a link to your post and I will award you the badge :)

- Chris Roberts

+1 .. may be we can have some badges designed for posts published using open ID in magazine if we don't have already?

- Ami