Re: FAS Group information

Hi Pravin,

Yes, we are going to do it by Fedora release.

- Chris Roberts

Hi,

Yes that is fine to be on the mailing lists since they are completely different. We encourage people who are not in the FAS group to be on the mailing lists to share their thoughts on topics and to keep up with what is going on in the group.

Fair enough.
Deciding period of no activity is important. May be particular Fedora release?

Regards,
Pravin Satpute