Re: FLOCK coverage idea

On 08/06/2014 10:53 AM, Ryan Lerch wrote:

Okay, I might be wrong. :)

I was leaning towards lots of smaller posts. Most of the incoming links for the GUADEC posts were only related to one section of a larger post.

I don't see the harm in having small posts -- easier for people to view the stream rather than wade through larger posts to read what they care about.

We could always do lots of small posts then one big mega daily summary each day linking to each of the smaller posts

I think opensource.com does similar roundup style posts.

~m