Re: Fedora Magazine - Failed login attempts

< Do we have the Bad Behavior plugin installed? I think that would help
< with this. It would also help mitigate spam as well. I use Bad Behavior
< + Akismet on my personal blogs and they do a lot to keep spam at bay,
< and I don't see a bunch of failed login attempts either. (Granted, my
< sites are less popular than Fedora Magazine... )

Joe,

I will install this on the staging instance see if this causes any issues.

As always we have the staging instance for that purpose so if you feel a plugin is worth trying out please load it up, if it breaks the staging instance its 1 click to bring it back to life

- Chris Roberts