Re: Plugin Vote

I installed the plugin on the staging instance and it had some errors in the logs talking to MySql and the dashboard looked odd, which probably was related to the plugin not being updated in over a year.

So I found this one which was just updated last week and has 5 stars where the other one only had 4, plus this one actually keeps track of more stuff.

https://wordpress.org/plugins/wp-security-audit-log/screenshots/

I have it installed, at the staging instance if you want to come do things and change stuff so we can see it in action.

http://stg.fedoramagazine.org

If it passes a few weeks in the staging instance then we can move it over to production.

Thanks,

Chris Roberts