Re: New fedora magazine theme WIP

On 06/09/2014 04:04 PM, Ryan Lerch wrote:
> Note that this is a work-in-progress, so its still a little rough around
> the edges, but hopefully you get the idea.

Very nice. A couple thoughts/comments:

The two-pane look on the front page... my linear brain is wondering
"which post is newest? Is there some reason posts are on one side or the
other?" Is this just me?

At high resolution (full screen 1920x1080) the layout is a bit weird.
This is in Firefox on Fedora 20. More space on the right-hand side of
the page.

I wonder, could we have a space for one or two "ads" to promote things
like Flock, the latest release, or other Fedora things?

Best,

jzb
--
Joe Brockmeier | Principal Cloud & Storage Analyst
jzb@xxxxxxxxxx | http://community.redhat.com/