Publish schedule for longer articles on Fedora Magazine.

Hi all,

we are starting to see an uptick in contributions to the Fedora Magazine, including some awesome, longer, more detailed articles. (see the recent post on time management software by FranciscoD). We also have another one by Mo Duffy on tools for diagramming in Fedora.

My question is, should we pick a specific day or days to publish these longer articles? This would be primarily so we can keep the good content going and not post all-at-once.

Personally, i am leaning towards mondays or tuesdays, as mattdm seems to get his "5 things" posts out on Wednesdays.

thoughts?

--ryanlerch