Re: Apps spotlight ideas

On Mon 02 Jun 2014 10:37:56 PM EDT, Ankur Sinha wrote:
Hi Ryan,

On Mon, 2014-06-02 at 16:24 -0400, Ryan Lerch wrote:
My question to the list is do you have any suggestions / ideas of
great
desktop apps in Fedora that could have an app spotlight article? Also
if
there is an app that has an upcoming update, it would be great to
showcase that too!

I've written a few posts on my blog that review apps one can use for
task and time tracking:

http://ankursinha.in/blog/2014/04/09/managing-tasks-and-generating-timesheets-using-taskwarrior/

http://ankursinha.in/blog/2013/12/16/time-and-task-tracking/

May be a few of these apps would be worth writing about on the magazine?
Feel free to use any content from my blog (it's all under a CC license),
or I can write you fresh posts if you'd prefer.

ooh yeah, something like
http://ankursinha.in/blog/2013/12/16/time-and-task-tracking/

would be perfect for the Fedora Magazine!

cheers,
ryanlerch