Re: Additional authoring for Magazine

On 05/22/2014 01:39 PM, Paul W. Frields wrote:
> Hi all, I'm returning a bit at a time to Fedora after a long stretch
> of other work.  I found and read the information on the Magazine
> starting at https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Magazine and I'm interested
> in helping.  I think it will soon be possible for me to make the
> weekly meetings if they're still on.
>
> Is someone able to help me with credentials so I can help plan, write,
> or curate?

Sure. We can create a new account for you, or if you log in with your
Fedora OpenID credentials, we can bump it up the privileges so you can
write/edit, etc.

Just go to http://fedoramagazine.org/wp-admin/ and use your OpenID to
log in if you want to use your existing credentials, then let me know
when you've done that.

Thanks,

jzb
--
Joe Brockmeier | Principal Cloud & Storage Analyst
jzb@xxxxxxxxxx | http://community.redhat.com/