Re: Ideas for series of posts on Fedora Magazine!

Right now its set to need moderation for the first comment you post. once you have an approved comment you can post comments forever then. with askimet filtering the spam out.

>>> María Leandro<tatica@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> 05/02/14 12:23 PM >>>
Are all comments going under moderation right now?

On May 2, 2014 7:52 AM, "María Leandro" <tatica@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Sure, probably collect the questions somewhere (wiki?) so we don't miss any idea.

>> On Fri, May 02, 2014 at 08:02:41AM -0430, María Leandro wrote:
>> > You could also set a weekly/monthly question so ask for interaction.
>> > Several photo/design blogs I follow ask by the end of the week which camera
>> > do you like the most? which lens? how do you do X thing with vectors? etc.
>> > Maybe, and just by the general curiosity, that could bring readers and
>> > comments each week.
>>
>> That's a great idea. Can I talk you into doing a few of these? :)
>>
>> --
>> Matthew Miller    --   Fedora Project    --    <mattdm@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
>>                                   "Tepid change for the somewhat better!"
>> --
>

> --
> tatica
> Maria Gracia Leandro
> http://www.tatica.org
> http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/User:tatica
> LinuxUser= 440285  GPG Public Key: E1CDCC56
>
> --

A note (or reminder to myself, if you prefer) : the spam comments bin should be cleaned out before beginning anything explicitly intended to be interactive, and actively monitored during.  Iirc, there were *thousands* the last time I logged in.  Losing valid comments in that pile would be understandably discouraging to participants.

--Pete

tatica
Maria Gracia Leandro
http://www.tatica.org
LinuxUser= 440285  GPG Public Key: E1CDCC56