Re: Question about Fedora market products with emblem

Please read the linked page [1].

Cheers.

Gabriele Trombini
Fedora Ambassador
FedoraOnLine staff member

Il giorno 01/apr/2014, alle ore 21:01, JUAN RUBIO <systemart.gnu@xxxxxxxxx> ha scritto:

OK, and as I do to get that permission of the Fedora™ Board and Red Hat Legal?

Please do not sell any products with the Fedora™ logo with out the explicit  written permission of the Fedora™ Board and Red Hat Legal.