Re: fedora magazine copyright/license

On Mar 26, 2014 7:35 AM, "Chris Roberts" <croberts@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> +1 to this

> On Wed, Mar 26, 2014 at 09:29:25AM -0400, Chris Roberts wrote:
> > I agree after replying with the last email. I am going to wait and keep it
> > up in the air for a few days. That way we can get input from the other
> > members especially since its relating to legal. Since its something that
> > can be changed within a few minutes, once a general consensus is made, we
> > can change it on the fly.
>
> I'm thinking: if people are generally okay with the idea, we then send the
> proposal to legal for ack.
>
> --
> Matthew Miller mattdm@xxxxxxxxxx <http://mattdm.org/>
>

> --

CC-BY-SA comes with nice logos and some blurbs you can append.  If you want something more verbose, take a look at the Docs legal boilerplate. It comes from 'publican-fedora' if it matters.  Consistency between docs and the magazine isn't really important IMO, but one legal policy for Fedora content might save some effort .

--Pete