New Member for marketing and Magazine

Hi,
My name is Giuseppe. I'm from Italy.
My FAS username is giuseppep

I'm a *nix lover, that are trying to help different free software
project, with translation in italian (can see my profile on
Transifex)and with a little bug report and other interesting thing.

I did some courses in journalism and marketing.

I'm here to give a little help to the project. If is possible also at
the magazine.

Thanks.