more jetpack [was Re: Fwd: Five Things in Fedora This Week (2014-03-18)]

On Wed, Mar 19, 2014 at 11:30:19AM -0400, Chris Roberts wrote:
> I am in agreeing with you on this until we get some more of the bugs
> worked out actually. I have noticed that w3 cache is throwing up php
> warnings according the the log plugin I have running. I have temporary
> disabled it, there should not be a decrease in response time, as queries
> are faster and php warning are not presenting themselves. I spoke to soon
> without looking at the logs matt sorry :(

It looks like Jetpack ships with a ton of stuff enabled by default but which
isn't actually the things I'm interested in. What about trying again but
with just just Subscriptions and Markdown enabled? Then if those don't cause
problems, we can turn on other things one by one as there is interest. (Next
candidates -- Notifications, Likes, Infinite Scroll, Contact Form. Oh -- and
there's an RSS feed button widget.)

--
Matthew Miller    --   Fedora Project    --    <mattdm@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>