Re: marketing group request still unapproved

Membership in the group is really meaningless. I've searched for your introduction and have been unable to find it anywhere.

Personally I only approve membership to the FAS group after someone has been around and active for a while. The number of people that request membership in this group and others only to never do anything is staggering.