Standard Headlines for Fedora Magazine

Hey all,

I've noticed that we're not all using the same standards for headlines
on Fedora Magazine. Some are all initial caps, (e.g. "Fedora 20 Schedule
Updates) some are AP style (e.g. "Voting for Fedora 20 Name") and some
are caps only for proper nouns (e.g. "Fedora Badges released").

Can we agree on a standard and stick with it?

I'd like to suggest AP Style or all caps. Thoughts, comments, flames,
votes?

Best,

jzb
--
Joe Brockmeier | Open Source and Standards, Red Hat
jzb@xxxxxxxxxx | http://community.redhat.com/