Re: Introduction.

On 8/19/2013 11:42 PM, Mailga wrote:
Hello,

I'm Gabriele Trombini (FAS mailga) and I'm an Italian Ambassador for a couple of years.

I would love to join to marketing team as well because I like making strategies in order to propose Fedora and in order to give to Ambassadors time and (maybe) tools for the event schedule they have to do.

I'm writing the Italian webmagazine "Folio" on which I explain various views of our distribution, from software to events.

I'm also a staff member of the websites "Fedoraonline.it" and in the past I wrote a four-hands book dedicated to the entry-level users with my friend Robyduck.

I saw the mkt wikipage, and I think I can help your group.

Hope you would consider this joining request.

See you.

Regards,
Zacharias Mitzelos

[1] http://fedoramagazine.org