Re: [In the news] The register: Fedora back on track with Schrödinger's cat

I think we already begun to add engineering support. 3D printing for
prototyping. Developers assistant, and more. I think we should only
continue this line, and polish up, emphasize as deeply as possible.
Lets say, you can have such hybrid desktop that you can use for
coding, test, run, develop something unique, hack it, launch it,
design it. Also if this won't be enough, we have specialized spins,
that alone you can use it as workstation, but else with the other
spins together as a workgroup either easily.

We have CBI packages, and really nice ABRT service too. We made
awesome tools in past that everybody uses (eg. network manager,
systemd, pulseaudio), or will use.

I say this is the drum, that we should hit, and provide as new
foundation next to the 4F. But this is only my view. What do you
think?

Zoltan

--
PGP:  06853DF7