Centaurimusic.com

Hi,

As we try to create an official Fedora release video, I thought I will
try to reach one of my old contact at Centaurimusic.com, and request a
bunch of songs for our purpose. I did it earlier, and they are really
open this, just last time I had run out of time.

Also if it's possible, then I try to have full centaurimusic.com
download section for our Fedora JAM spin (music authoring remix) for
content work, for practice. But I will be really happy if I only get
just few songs only.

My question is, can we do an banner exchange, or something between
Fedoraproject.org main site and centaurimusic.com in return of songs?
What are the conditions, and can I offer such?

Zoltan

--
PGP:  06853DF7