Re: identi.ca -> Twitter connection for @fedora

----- Original Message -----
| I wonder if it could also be related to the conversion to pump.io this week ?
| http://identi.ca/doc/pumpio

This seems more likely. My understand was that as long as you'd been active, everything would convert fine, but we should probably look further into it. The Twitter password is still the same, and identi.ca is still authorized.

I decided to try disconnecting and reconnecting them. Unfortunately, the result of that is that they can't reconnect! When I try, I get:

Internal Server Error
Could not link your Twitter account.

Will try again later and see if it's a temporary hangup.

Ruth