Re: ANNOUNCEMENT: Identi.ca converting to pump.io on 1 June 2013

I received this email today for my identi.ca account:

On Wed, May 01, 2013 at 10:39:41AM -0400, Identica wrote:
> Dear Identica user,
>
> The Identi.ca social network service will be moving to a new software
> platform on June 1, 2013.
>
> * Active accounts will be converted automatically to the new
>   platform. If you are getting this email, it means your account is
>   active. You don't have to do anything further.
>
> * Accounts that have not been used in more than a year will not be
>   converted. If you have friends or people you like on Identi.ca that
>   you think should keep being users, please let them know how to
>   upgrade.
>
> * More info is available at http://identi.ca/doc/pumpio
>
> My goal for Identi.ca has always been to build a network of federated
> social sites. This change will be a big step towards that goal.
>
> I hope you're as excited as I am. Thanks for your continuing support
> of Identi.ca.

I figured the Marketing team would want to see how this might affect
the @fedora account on Identi.ca and make appropriate plans.  IIRC
access to that account is shared with several people on the team.

--
Paul