Vote for meeting times

For some of us, Daylight Savings Time recently changed. For others, it didn't. We've had a good number of new people join. And it's been a while since we discussed the meeting time. So it seemed like a good time to bring it up again! Please take a moment this week to vote for times that would work for you for marketing team meetings here:

http://whenisgood.net/2kmdy9w

Thanks!
Ruth