Self-Introduction: Bryan Sutherland

Hi, my name is Bryan Sutherland, I am located in the deeply rural
Alberta community of Veteran. You can find my on FAS and IRC as
iambryan.

At present I am a bit of a marketing noob, though I do have
documentation and training experience. Currently I am working with the
Documentation team as a beat writer and a Guide author/editor.

I will also be working on the fedoramagazine.org project to provide
content and to help edit submissions.

Some of my skills that I hope to utilize are:
Technical and End User Documentation and End User Training
I would like to learn more about c