ask.fedoraproject user looking for a teddy bear...

Do we have an official answer to questions like this?

https://ask.fedoraproject.org/question/3766/is-there-somewhere-i-can-buy-a-fedora-themed-teddy

I'm not *personally* interested in a teddy bear (with two kids, I already
have way too many plush animals around the house, despite my 6-year-olds
protestation that there's no such thing as too many). But I wouldn't mind
pointing people to somewhere they could buy shirts and pens and so on.

The Red Hat store used to carry Fedora items, but since that was rebooted
last year, they don't.

The only thing I could find was

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Ambassadors:Swag

which is sad and empty.