Re: Fedora Project page on FB

On 01/31/2013 04:28 AM, Gianluca Sforna wrote:
On Thu, Jan 31, 2013 at 8:31 AM, Ruth Suehle <rsuehle@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
We located the owner of the original Fedora page--why are we starting over instead of letting 2000+ fans stay where they are?
I guess Jiri explained why in the first mail. However, I found it
weird too, even more because the owner is a redhatter...

Ah sorry--I was trying to find the beginning of the thread on mobile mail yesterday and didn't have much success. That said... because Fedora is a trademark Red Hat owns, if the owner of the page doesn't want to let us have/post to it, we are able to have Facebook give it to us because of the trademark. It's not friendly, but you seldom get all of the users to move over to a new page. And since he's a Red Hatter, maybe it would be even easier.