Fwd: Self-Introduction: Adarsh Jupudi

Hi, my name is Adarsh Jupudi and I live in India . My Fedora Account System (FAS) username is jcadarsh and  I am new to IRC and would like help getting started!)

I learned about the Fedora Marketing team through the website and am interested in joining because I am passionate about the project and can be of use in marketing online or offline.

This is the first FOSS project I have worked on!

This is the first Marketing project I have worked on!

My skills, which I hope to utilize in Fedora Marketing, include:

  • (Marketing Skills) - Ability to market online using blogs, communities etc.
  • (Other Skills) - Can converse in English, French, Hindi and Telugu.
  • I'd also like to learn how to be able to grow as an individual.

When I'm not working on Fedora, I am working as an administrator.

A couple of goals I have for the Fedora Project are participating in the ambassadors program and the free media program.

I am RHCSA , RHCE and 423 Certified. I am working on my RHCSS certification. I have other certifications like CCNA, MCSA etc.