[Interview Videos] Intro clip mockup

Hi folks!

Last week during the meeting we discussed the project to create a series
of video interviews to celebrate Fedora's 10th anniversary [1].

We need both an intro and outro video to tack on the front and back of
the interviews to make them consistent and feel more like a 'series' of
videos. On the Fedora design team, we discussed starting this by coming
up with a 10th anniversary logo [2], which we did, and since gnokii has
been working on putting together an animated intro video in Blender
using that logo:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/ipzik8i1c567u48/10.avi

This is very much a work-in-progress still, but I was excited and wanted
to show everybody the progress so far :)

~m

[1]
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/User:Niteshnarayan/ContributorsInterviews

[2]