Re: List of LUGs

On 10/17/2012 06:38 AM, Ruth Suehle wrote:
Week before last, we discussed in the IRC meeting whether there was an existing list of Linux User Groups around the world, and not finding one, whether we could/should create one. Today I discovered we already did...

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/LinuxUserGroups

Does anybody want to take on the task of working on making sure its links are still working and adding to the list?

I've also spoken with the local Portland, Oregon group maintaining a global user group list and they are considering sharing it more widely. The question is before the Board of their non-profit organization, the Stumptown Syndicate. When I have an answer, hopefully we will have even more data to add to the wiki.

Cheers,
LH
--
Leslie Hawthorn