Pause google plus events for the time being?

Hi folks,

It appears g+ doesn't have a mechanism to set who you'd like to receive
event invitations from yet. At the moment, everyone in a circle you
invite gets invited, whether they follow you or not.

In this case, the invitation is going a little towards spamming. We
aren't the only ones that are having issues with the event system and
google devs appear to be working on improving the it already. However,
until they can sort it out to allow users to limit who they want to
receive invitations from, I suggest we pause the fedora test day
invitations on G+? All fedora community folks that receive the
invitations sort of send out invites to their circles, and it isn't
looking pretty :/

Maybe we can just limit it to "posts" about test days rather than
"events" and "invites"? (People aren't that finicky about posts
apparently)
--
Thanks,
Warm regards,