Fedora Video Contest : Official Announcement On 5th September

Hi,
After a long wait finally we will be announcing the Fedora Video Contest on 5th September 2012 . For details regarding the contest please visit the contest page [1] . We have Maria "tatica" Leandro ,Russell Harrison and Paul Mellors as the contest judges .
The main goal of Fedora Video and this contest is that we have lots of community videos strewn around the interwebs .They aren't really well organized, and so, it's difficult to find them when you need them.What we're trying to do is to take all these, add proper titles,subtitles, translations, licenses and place them at one location(archive.org) so that everyone can find and use them easily.That's where the contest comes in. We want a good intro/outro template that we can easily modify and use for the videos that we put up.
We will be giving the Fedora Tshirts [2] and other few swags to the winner of the contest.
The contest will be opened for 1 month which means from 5th September to 5th October 2012 .
So now its time when Fedora Video Team [3] gear up and start publicizing the event and not just the video team we will be needing help from each and every contributor to make the contest successful .
We will make the announcement through mailing lists , social network , blogs , telling folks about the contest in person . As far as the content is concerned which we will be putting on the blogs for that we have a write up made by Ankur(FranciscoD) can be found at [4] . So once the contest is announced don't hesitate to share the words about Video Contest .

[1] https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Videos/FedoraVideos_Contest_Intro/Outro
[2] https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Artwork/T-Shirt
[3] https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Videos#Fedora_Videos_Team
[4] https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Videos/FedoraVideos_Contest_Intro/Outro/Draft