Re: Coordination in social networks

On Wed, 2012-08-29 at 08:19 +0530, Arnav Kalra wrote:
> What about blogs? Google plus posts?

You can get started on them as I described using the [in the news] tag
in the subject line.

> > We already monitor the webs for fedora postings. Any
> news/publications
> > about fedora can be sent to the list with [in the news] in the
> subject.
>

> > We're supposed to be collating them all on the wiki page. Not sure
> how
> > that's been going either. Another thing that needs reactivation? :/
> >
> I would like to help with this too.

Great. If you have the time, please go through the marketing archives
and place stuff related to Fedora 17 on the wiki page :)

> > As you'll see, there isn't even a page for F17[1]! :
>
> Who is the marketing team leader ?

I don't see how this matters. If you see that there is work to be done,
take it up and do it. You don't a "sign off" for this. ;)
--
Thanks,
Warm regards,

Please only print if necessary.