Fedora Video Contest Task Review

Hey Hi All ,
>From my side we have a team of 3 judges as of now , I had updated it on [1] . And I think Mark would also had finished his final video for the contest till now . Probably tomorrow Ankur (FranciscoD) would make his final review of the wiki page [1] .
Tomorrow we will be having a final review of everything just to make sure that everything is at its place .
Once that's done we have to focus on publicity of the event properly as that's one of the most important part .
After all this we will be good to announce the Contest officialy .

[1] https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Videos/FedoraVideos_Contest_Intro/Outro

Regards
Nitesh Narayan Lal
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/User:Niteshnarayan