Re: More Video Tutorials

Hi all,

I think the good start for such a project is to make the page
somewhere (wiki maybe) where to put the scenario suggestions.

Since there are at least two parts in video creating (script writing
and actually recording) it might be helpful to split the process in
two parts and to allow people to cooperate.

The idea is that
1) someone can come to this wiki page and add the request, which topic
he wants to be explained in video form. If we are lucky, not just the
request, but the full script.
2) someone else could come to this wiki page, check which topics are
not covered yet, choose the one, sign for it there and then create it.

--
Best regards,
Aleksandra Bookwar