Re: How to start

just a correction, the #fedora-ambassadors freenode channel is not for mkt purposes but you can find some members there to get the help. We had a nice release and heading for Fedora Release 16 parties, therefore members can be bit busy like me :).

Will soon start work for F17, thanks and nice to have you on board.

Hello Nitesh,

You can find the official join page here; https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Joining_the_Fedora_marketing_project

If you want to get live support please ping at #fedora-ambassadors where you can find live support.

Emailbckurera@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx | IRC: bckurera

--
Regards,
Buddhike Chandradeepa Kurera(bckurera)