Ask Fedora : Marketing strategy

Hi

http://ask.fedoraproject.org has been launched quietly a while back and
I am using it to get some feedback on the site and seed in some
questions and answers by selectively announcing in some places.

I would like to advertise this more widely in sync with Fedora 16
release.  What is the best strategy for this?  I can do a announcement
to the Fedora announce list.  Would a press release be feasible?

Rahul