[In the news] An In-Depth Look at Fedora 15

Hi

http://techgage.com/article/an_in-depth_look_at_fedora_15/

"Fedora has long been touted as being one of the most professional,
stable, cutting-edge distros out there, and seeing as though its latest
version brings GNOME 3 along for the ride, I couldn't help but download
and install it. I've since used Fedora 15 for an entire month, so read
on as I take a look at this release from all angles."

Rahul