[In the news] Fedora 15 with GNOME 3: better than Ubuntu 11.04 with Unity, but...

Hi

http://linuxblog.darkduck.com/2011/05/fedora-15-with-gnome-3-better-than.html

"What are my thoughts about Fedora 15? This is another step forward for
this operating system. Sure, debates between GNOME 3 fans and haters
will inevitably heat up the atmosphere. But from my perspective GNOME 3
is decent software which deserves its future. I think if Unity was as
well designed and developed as GNOME 3, it could gain more supporters in
Ubuntu camp.  As for Fedora 15 as operating system, I still like it, as
I always did. And it is still in the list of possible options for
replacement of my any other system on my quadro-boot laptop. When will
it happen and if this is Fedora to replace my current systems - only
time can show."

Rahul