Introducing Your Honey to Linux

"A couple years ago, I bought my wife a new Thinkpad," Slashdot
blogger Chris Travers recalled. "She made a specific request: 'I don't
want to use something weird, like Linux.'" Though the laptop came with
Vista, it "never worked right. It had video card issues, power
management issues and networking issues." After a few days, Travers'
wife asked him to "'do anything you can to make this work or return
it,'" he said. "So I installed Fedora Linux."

http://www.technewsworld.com/story/72103.html

--
Gianluca Sforna

http://morefedora.blogspot.com