Re: Social networking is dead.

On Wed, Mar 9, 2011 at 6:15 PM, Luke Slater <tinmachin3@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

The lack of microblogging was more down to the technical difficulties
we were having trying to find an alternative to HootSuite's
collaboration services, I think. I'm liking the idea of using a Drupal
module with FAS integration - How long will it take to get something
like that in place?

This lack of a collaboration feature is certainly a niche in the market ...

Have we looked into if Status.net is offering anything like that? Maybe an enterprise feature but Evan is a cool guy and might give us a community account...

Fab