Today's Marketing meeting - cancelled

Hi Folks,

Sorry for the late notice.

I'm cancelling today's meeting - I am, to be honest, up against the wall
of the impending FUDCon in Tempe with a lot of last-minute details, and
I could really use the additional time / bandwidth to address those things.

Once FUDCon is over, I'd like for us all to get back in the swing of
things with regular meetings, and MOAR PEOPLE! Things will start
cranking up in terms of stuff needing to be done, and I'm hoping that
some folks will step forward to help out with F15 marketing things.

Thanks!

-Robyn